Make NC Central Part of Your Summer Plans
Summer Sessions registration is now open for current NC Central, UNC System and visiting students and graduate students.
Visiting/Summer Undergraduate Students
Students who want to earn academic credit (up to 12 semester hours for undergraduate students) but are not admitted to NC Central or who are not in a degree-seeking program, can enroll as visiting students. Please visit NC Central Admissions to learn more.
Visiting/Summer Student Requirements:
- Submit an online application
- Pay the non-refundable $50 application fee
Summer I 2022
- Classes Begin- May 24th
- Application Deadline- May 15th
- Transcripts Deadline- May 18th
Summer II 2022
- Classes Begin- June 30th
- Application Deadline- June 21st
- Transcripts Deadline-June 24th
- Application Deadline- August 7th
- Transcripts Deadline- August 10th
* Please note: Visiting students are ineligible for financial aid. If you are attending North Carolina Central University for Summer only and have questions about financial aid, please contact your home institution.
For more information, please contact the Division of Extended Studies: